JeffGuest Wireless Network Locations
Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals provide a Guest Wireless Network (JeffGuest) in designated areas. There is no charge for the Wi-Fi service, and it is available for use by patients and visitors in the following areas:
833 Chestnut Street - all floors
925 Chestnut Street - all floors of Jefferson Heart Institute, Rothman Institute at Jefferson, Otalaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, Myrna Brind Center of Integrative Medicine, Infusion Center, Medical Oncology, Patient Testing Center
111 South 11th Street - all floors of Gibbon Building and Bodine Center for Radiation Therapy
1001 Locust Street - all floors of Hamilton Building
900 Walnut Street - all floors of Jefferson Hospital for Neuroscience
122-40 South 10th Street - all floors of Emergency Department and Trauma Center of the Main Building
117 South 11th Street - all floors of Foerderer Pavilion
1020 Sansom Street - all floors of Thompson Building
233 South 10th Street - all floors of the Bluemle Life Sciences Building
- Methodist Hospital - all floors
- 1300 Wolf Street - all floors
Please note the following:
- You can use any standard Wi-Fi-capable computer to access the Internet.
- There is no access to clinical or administrative information.
- The service is unencrypted, so use discretion when connecting to web sites.
- Access to inappropriate content is blocked.
- Please be considerate and use headphones when using audio applications.